Hello, friends, and Happy Friday. I’ve been struggling with a weird cold for the past few days, but I’m happy to say that I’m finally back on my feet, and back to work on the final (?) Bland Sisters novel. This weekend, I’ll be heading to Maine for my annual getaway weekend with my BFF, featuring lots of good food, shopping, and plenty of bubbly. Are you finding some time to “treat yo’ self” this holiday season? I hope so.
Speaking of treats, check out these five links:
- So important, especially these days.
- I’ve relied on this stress reliever forever. Feeling validated…and also, hungry.
- Just bought this for my kiddo. It’s a position we can all agree on, no?
- If you’re feeling anxiety about the state of our world and are looking for a way to stay politically active and connected, consider joining Order of the 1460 on Facebook.
- 48 tips to Keep Calm and Be Like Ina (aka my mantra).
Have a great weekend — see you again on Wednesday! xo