- I don’t know about you, but this Prince tribute is all I need.. (Have tissues handy.)
- I just ordered new business cards, and I could not be more thrilled with how they came out. If you’re interested, I had them done by MOO — which happens to be a Rhode Island-based company. I’m always ready to shop local!
- I am super-excited for this. I LOVE the movie — actually, it was one of the things that allowed me to laugh my way through chemo.
- One of my latest favorite reads has been BIG MAGIC by Elizabeth Gilbert; in it, she name-checks Brené Brown, so I decided to check her out. Holy moly. Have you seen her Ted talks on vulnerability and shame? It’s as if she’s speaking right to me. I went out and bought several of her books (DARING GREATLY, I Thought it Was Just Me (But It Isn’t), and The Gifts of Imperfection) and I can’t recommend them highly enough, especially if you are a recovering perfectionist like me.
- A Princeton professor has posted his “cv of failures,” and it is amazing. I like to think I’ve been pretty open about my failures, at least, lately — but I still think I’d like to write up a failure cv of my own. Look out for it — maybe even next week.
So…What are you loving lately?