- I actually had the windows open yesterday. Halle-freaking-lujah, Mother Nature. Now, can you please keep it coming?
- Lady Mary as a con artist? I am here for it.
- Speaking of all things genteel…for some reason, my son now calls me “my lady.” (Example: ME: Did you wash your hands? HIM: Yes, my lady.) Probably picked up from Frozen and Tangled, both of which he has watched one too many times, but no matter. I never want it to stop.
- I can’t get enough of all the posts from #BEA16 these days. It’s such a vicarious thrill, and it’s so much fun to see galleys of The Unintentional Adventures of the Bland Sisters: The Jolly Regina and The Infamous Ratsos out in the wild!
- David Bowie on authenticity, and the thrill of being out of one’s creative depth.
So, what are you loving these days?