- It’s been two weeks with Blue Apron, and so far, we’re really liking it. I like that I get to cook without having to worry about shopping and meal planning, and my husband likes the variety. We’re going to do it for a month before we decide to continue; if anything, I’ll have a few new recipes to add to my repertoire.
- I HAVE to see this movie. Why is it not playing ANYWHERE in Rhode Island?
- Our son is turning THREE (!!!) on Monday. Over the next few days, we will be eating a lot of pizza, his favorite food. Thank goodness we found a place near us that makes (and delivers!) top-notch NY-style pizza — which is really the only pizza I recognize. After pizza, we will be washing down our birthday cake with hot cocoa, as a tribute to his current favorite read, BLIZZARD by John Rocco. (We’ve had this book for more than a year, but these days “the hot cocoa book,” as he calls it, all he wants to hear.)
- NETFLIX Binge Alert: Can’t wait for the new seasons of Peaky Blinders (5/26), Bloodline (5/27), and Chef’s Table (5/27), and for the debut of genius comedian Maria Bamford’s new series, Lady Dynamite (premiering tonight!). It’s not as if I need to sleep, right?
- “Bravery resides in every heart, and yours is fierce and clear.” Oh, Joe.
So, what are you loving these days?