- I just stumbled upon this little gem and was shocked to learn that it’s been around since 2013. If, like me, you find humor in the banal (and, dare I say, “bland”), Catherine will be your jam — or, more appropriately, your bread and butter sandwich.
- Quick dinner tip: Trader Joe’s Organic Lentil Vegetable Soup topped with a drizzle of Trader Joe’s Balsamic Glaze, a sprinkling of parmesan cheese, and a pinch of pepper. Trust. (Also, a nice glass of wine on the side wouldn’t hurt.)
- If this really happened, I wouldn’t be able to see it, because I would immediately die. Of happiness.
- Introducing…The Undies, a new award dedicated to the art of the case cover! I love everything about this. These days, I take off the dust jackets off of our picture books right away (before they’re destroyed by certain toddler hands), so the case cover is front and center in our house — glad to know it’s getting much-deserved attention. Our current “undie” faves are Snappsy and Good Night Owl.
- Soon, I’ll be off to one of my favorite places in the world, Nantucket, so I’ll be taking a break from blogging this coming week. Hope you have some fun plans for the long weekend — and that we get a good stretch of summery weather!
So, what are you loving these days?