Attention, teachers and librarians! How would you like a FREE virtual visit from moi to your library or classroom?
I’ve decided to start offering author appearances via Skype, and I thought I’d kick things off by conducting five FREE 20 minute Q&A sessions on Tuesday, February 14, 2012 — otherwise known as Valentine’s Day. How might YOU qualify for one? All you have to do is spread the love…for Mr. Prickles!
Here are the details:
First, make sure your school or library allows for Skype visits, and that you’re free for a virtual appearance from me on February 14. Then enter any time between NOW and February 3 by emailing me here. Winners to be drawn at random and announced on Monday, February 6. Your entry MUST contain
1. All your contact information (name, school or library name and location, and email address) and
2. What you’ve done to spread the love for Mr. Prickles. The more you do, the more times you can enter! Signs of affection might include
- Sharing the book with your class or library
- Liking the Mr. Prickles fan page on Facebook and recommending it to friends
- Posting about the book on Facebook, Twitter, or Google+ (and linking to its webpage)
- Posting a review on the Mr. Prickles Goodreads page
- Posting a review on Powells, Amazon, or B&N
- Featuring the book on your blog
- Downloading the nifty black and white colorable Love Notes and stickers featured here and having a Prickles Party with your students
- Something else totally creative in your school or library, or online!
(Be sure to include a link to your handiwork if you shared something online; I’d love to link to it here on my blog, too.)
If you have any questions, feel free to ask. Good luck, everyone — now let’s get out there and spread some LOVE!
Prickly image from guess where, illustrated by Scott Magoon.