Hello, all and Happy Friday. My son just finished his first year of preschool this week — hooray! And he starts five-days-a-week summer camp on Monday — double hooray! In the meantime, I offer the following linky-links:
- If you’re looking for ways to help Orlando, I’m reposting this.
- In the evenings, at the recommendation of many, many others, I’ve been binging on “The Good Wife” (oh, how I love a good, soapy legal drama), and my husband and I just started binging on “Mr. Robot” (since I also love a good edgy, techie conspiracy). During the day, my son and I have been binging on “Shaun the Sheep” (because above all, I love good British stop-motion animation featuring close-eyed barnyard animals). All available via Amazon Prime, folks!
- Go, Dog, Go has been on the kiddo’s reading list these days, so I’m getting a good chuckle from this.
- Lo! A baby koala emerges.
- Tig, I am here for you, and your new book. (No, seriously. Call me. We should totally hang out and talk about surviving cancer and being awesome.)
Have a great weekend, everyone — and Happy Father’s Day to those of you who celebrate it! xo