Hello, friends — how was your week? Mine was only semi-productive (writing-wise, at least), due to doctor’s appointments and errands and a parent-teacher conference. But I did manage to cross a few things off my To-Do list, and I am only coughing a few times a day now, so I consider that a win.
And speaking of winning, I just got some fabulous news — THE INFAMOUS RATSOS received a CYBILS (Children’s and Young Adult Bloggers’ Literary Awards) nomination!
Since I am in a particularly celebratory mood, here are five fabulous links for you, PLUS a little bonus:
- Amazing Agatha Christie stamps. Sadly, only available in the UK. Why don’t we get to have the nice things?
- I am so here for this. Though I still love the movie version; I watched it almost daily when I was going through chemo. Laughter really is the best medicine.
- Toy Story + Vans? Yes, please. (Get a load of the “ANDY” written on the soles.)
- Four words: Golden Girls action figures. This is not a drill, people!
- All I want to watch is these tiny food videos.
And finally…my contribution to the month-long drawing challenge that is #inktober:
I call this Portrait of a Tired Writer. (Medium: black Crayola marker on copy paper.)
Have a great weekend!